Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took the plastic trigger handle off and see the part with pin where trigger activates, in there seems to be the problem, on the other side of the pin is a hex nut so it seems serviceable but I don't really want to mess with it without any info. Also waiting to hear from MTM and also if there's a part to just replace the whole trigger assy worst case scenario but can someone also link something that might fit. Lastly the red circle crimped area is rusting so if it detaches and I don't have that type of crimper do I basically have to buy the whole new inner hose? It's like a 22 foot metal telescopic wand. thanks.
Bicycle part Bicycle handlebar Gas Auto part Bicycle fork

Registered
Any good hydraulic shop could/should be able to make you a new end to your hose in your area.

But there is a place I dealt with back in the day....

It's like a candy store for anything hydraulic. They would make up hoses for me for forklifts, knuckle boom cranes, man lifts, what ever I needed. So making a hose for a pressure washer shouldn't be a problem. Also, they might be able to help you with the trigger assy too. Give them a call Monday.

• Love
Reactions: The Green One

Registered
took the plastic trigger handle off and see the part with pin where trigger activates, in there seems to be the problem, on the other side of the pin is a hex nut so it seems serviceable but I don't really want to mess with it without any info. Also waiting to hear from MTM and also if there's a part to just replace the whole trigger assy worst case scenario but can someone also link something that might fit. Lastly the red circle crimped area is rusting so if it detaches and I don't have that type of crimper do I basically have to buy the whole new inner hose? It's like a 22 foot metal telescopic wand. thanks. View attachment 527536

Buy the 15 dollar kit. SG35 Spray Gun Repair Kit (mtmhydroparts.com)

When it arrives, remove the Hex nut opposite the pin.

Rebuild/Repair

Easy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts