1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Mulch blowers?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by TPS, Apr 25, 2008.

1. TPS

TPS LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Anybody know how to find a local mulch blower? I have to do a bid for a customer who needs 30-35 yards. Im mostly solo, so obviously, I will need to sub this out. How does one find local mulch blowers? I tried google, but not much came up. Is blowing OK for a residential property? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

2. JNyz

JNyz LawnSite Bronze Member

Just visit a large local landscape contractor. They will most likely have one and might even rent one to you. Also they might even want to do it on a Sunday without a blower just using man power.

3. TPS

TPS LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Thanks for the suggestion. I wouldn't want to rent it, no way to load it. I'll look into it though, thanks.

4. Turboguy

Turboguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Why don't you try calling Finn and see if they can recommend someone in your area?

5. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

Go to mulchblowing.com or just contact a sales rep at express blower expressblower.com they can get you the contact info for a company in your area.