1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Mulch Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by troblandscape, May 7, 2004.

1. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

Here are some pics of a large mulch job we just finished here is a pile of 30 yards. Three guys with wheel barrows moved this pile in 2.5 hours. We got a nother pile dumped that was 25 yards about three hours later.

mulch.jpg

2. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

This bed took 25 yards to mulch, it huge. This pics don't show how big it really is.

bed.jpg

3. Fescue Farmer

Fescue Farmer LawnSite Member

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh the contrast! Green fescue and midnight mulch! (Thats what we call black hardwood or hardwood bark mulch here in TN) I can here Alan Jackson singing : "....and it's midnight in Montgomery (county) :) !!!! I am originally from Westmoreland County in PA! Gotta love Penns woods - my folks are still there and I love to go home and visit - tons of Fescue & Blue grass ! The only bluegrass we have here is pickin' and grinnin' on the front porch with a little corn squeezin's!

4. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Very nice, is it possible for you to take a picture of the tool you used for the edging along the flower beds that make the grass look real sharp? I think i have one. Is it a half moon edger? Please post a picture if you can. Thanks!

5. lawnGUYnMD

lawnGUYnMD LawnSite Member

Very nice job there.

6. f5obsessor

f5obsessor LawnSite Member

What do you pay a yard for that bulk load?

7. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

20$ a yard, free delivery, I charge the customer 30 a yard just for the purchase.

8. bonerigo.1

bonerigo.1 LawnSite Member

30 yards in 2.5 hours with 3 guys. Thats humpin it. We did 24 yards with 5 guys in just under 10 hours. 3 really hard working Mexican guys too. Liar.

9. Green Care

Green Care LawnSite Senior Member

What did you use a bed edger also the big 10 wheel barrows are good aren"t they.

Good Job looks good there.

10. mexiking

mexiking LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

yeah 30 yards with 3 guys on wheel barrel smells like bull heh