mulch price?

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by Dodgemania, Mar 9, 2004.

1. NCSULandscaper

NCSULandscaper Banned

So what makes you any better than the rest of the people on here, thats what these forums are for helping people. If YOU dont like it then you can go somewhere else. Yea questions get repeated all the time, just overlook them if you dont want to add anything constuctive.

2. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks Ted...as for Charlies...I ignore comments from people that have over 200 posts in a months time. Nine times out of ten 99% of those posts are jibberish/useless crap. LOL Sometimes people just like to hear/see themselves talk.

3. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

It's one thing when a question gets repeated, but a whole other thing when the same question has been asked three times on the same page. Everyone thinks they'll get a better response by starting a new thread instead of reading past posts and bringing an older thread to life that relates to their issue. That's why this place is such a mess and needs a new subforum weekly.

4. NCSULandscaper

NCSULandscaper Banned

Well i do have to agree with you on that one.

5. charlies

charlies LawnSite Senior Member
    from earth

yet you keep reading and replying to that same thread. hmmm...

6. charlies

charlies LawnSite Senior Member
    from earth

you know what is really amusing?

no one here did this to me, but i've seen it happen before:

people are disagreeing as we are, and then one of the participants reads the others profile or signature and criticizes or makes makes fun of something from there. i guess they just ran out of relevant things to say. lol

7. GarPA

GarPA LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

we can get cranky at times here now cant we..

after being a member here for a few years I'm convinced that women are not the only ones in need of a tampon on a regular basis...

8. Cleatus

Cleatus LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

Mac, what if the lot is rocky?

9. D Felix

D Felix LawnSite Bronze Member

Plant your seed in the native soil. Rockhound/condition the soil to remove the rocks at the surface. The grass will grow. Trust me.

We had to see a lawyer (long story, don't ask!) about a similiar lawn last year... It will grow. It's not "common sense", as our client claimed, that the grass won't...

Dan

10. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Remove the rocks, Harly Rake or Rock hound, takes care of that problem.

Mac