• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

mulch suppliers

qualitylawnman

LawnSite Member
I am throwing the idea around about opening up a nursery around my area. I was wondering if anyone knew how to get a list of mulch suppliers or if anybody had recommendations for which one to use.

JT1304

LawnSite Member
Ask your local landscape contractors where they buy their mulch from. I'm sure someone will be willing offer up some info for you. That's how I found out a few years ago. GOOD LUCK!!

TysonsTree

LawnSite Member
Hello,

Not sure where you are in WV but our company delivers to Northern VA, Eastern Panhandle WV, Frederick MD, etc. Just want landscapers/nurseries to know about another alternative for the purchase of BULK wholesale nursery products. We carry a very nice (DARK brown almost black) 'double shredded hardwood' mulch product. For more info about our mulch or other fine products pls call me or see our website. I believe we have the 'best value' for bulk nursery products in NVA & Eastern Panhandle WV. We also have a recycling facility near Berryville VA (Rippon WV) and also Merrifield VA. Go to our website for more info / directions.

Tyson's Tree Wood Recyclers
Sales mgr: Gary Hoffman
Phone: 703-856-4103