1. Trouble Finding PPE, Sanitizer, and Cleaning Supplies?

How can you get what you need for the safety of your crews? Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

Mulching Blades for 21" & 22"

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by garbage man, May 20, 2000.

1. garbage man

garbage man LawnSite Member
    from VA

I need to get some realy good Mulching Blades for the small yard mowers that I have. Well, the only ones I have at current.<p>Can anyone help me out on this. I would like some proven aftermarket type. I have heard of Nija Blades but know nothing about them.<p> I checked out the Gator Blades but they are for combination blade machines. I am still in the small, single blade catagory.<p>Thanks in advance.

2. mowerparts

mowerparts LawnSite Member

Gator blades are also made for single applications like you need. Most makes are covered.<br>Send me a E-mail of the mower type blade size ect...<br>mowerparts1@hotmail.com

3. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Ninja blades suck!!!!<br>Just my thought

4. OP
    OP
    garbage man

from VA

mowerparts,,, i sent you an e-mail to the Hotmail address you listed,, waiting on your reply...

5. mowerparts

mowerparts LawnSite Member

For some reason I did not recive your e-mail<br>Try kellys@freewwweb.com I know this one works.

6. OP
    OP
    garbage man

from VA

will do ,, going to send it right away. <p>just in case your time date on this forum is wako like mine ,, it is 10:05 pm EST ,, May 23 , 2000

7. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

I have the flex-deck option for John Deere decks mounted on 3 455's (two now mow 72&quot; and one mows 78&quot; ) and the flex-deck option uses a Gator Blade - #90-924 It is a 20 1/2&quot; long flat 3/16&quot; thick with a 5/8&quot; center hole and it works wonders. I also have gators on my 54&quot; and 60&quot; main decks, and the 60&quot; blade is identical to the flex-deck blade other than the size of the center hole. PS. They (Gator) has a cataloge that tells lengths, offsets, and center hole size so you may be able to find one that works. (Check out the 60&quot; decks they retrofit, as they are usually 20 1/2&quot; blades for 21&quot; mowers and 60&quot; decks.<p>----------<br>Bradley G. Bork, DDS.<p><p><font size="1">Edited by: administrator

8. OP
    OP
    garbage man

from VA

now that i have the blades under control i need the wheels replaced..<br>how about it mowerparts...