• CA Lessons: Landscaping To Reduce Wildfire Risk
    While there are no ways to fireproof a property, there are strategies to design and maintain landscapes for reduced vulnerability. Click here to learn more.

Multi-Location Grounds Maintenance

Hardy Enterprises

LawnSite Member
I currently have the contracts for Burger Kings and McDonalds resturants in my town. It has work out good for me. Both francise want there resturants cut every week plus they also want mulching, pruning, irrigation mantenance and etc. Cut then all on the same day and makes a nice loop route. Both contracts I got by talking to the local managers. The McDonalds are owned by a local francise while the Burger Kings are owned by a francise out of California. I will say that although both pay there bills the McDonalds with the local francise pays them faster.<p>Jay

southside

LawnSite Senior Member
Jay, Are they good to deal with? Over here<br>all the Mcdonalds stores are the same so I <br>would assume they would have a uniform policy<br>for dealing with contractors.<br>Are the dollars worth it?<p>Karl<br>

Hardy Enterprises

LawnSite Member
Hey Southside,<p>All my local managers are great people. I have no real complaints from from either company. Like I said the McDonalds francise here is owned by a local company so I get paid faster from them. The Burger King francises the invoices go through the manager, district manager and then the home office. With so many people handling the invoices it takes a little longer to get paid and there is the occasional lost invoice that has to be resent but all in all I have no complaints. As far as the money goes it not like a gold mine but they are above the average residental accounts.<p>Jay