Music and Earbuds

Cross Creek Lawn Care

LawnSite Senior Member
What do y’all use for music while you are mowing and landscaping? I have been using EarPods (apples wired headphones) they are only lasting me 1-3 months because I sweat a lot and am kinda rough on them. I am limited to those since there aren’t many other wired earbuds that will fit Since my Xs has no aux input.

Youngandfree

LawnSite Senior Member
I use LG Tone Pro Ultra, or similar. Has a neck band and retractable wire for the buds. Never had a sweat issue destroy them. Usually I break the wire somehow. I wear them most every waking hour for my fulltime job as an outdoor telecom tech, and when I mow. Light rain hasn't affected them. I get around a year or so out of a pair, my wife's last twice that long since she is an inside person.

Plus if you have deep cups on ear protection, you can wear them under muffs with no problem.

OP
C

Cross Creek Lawn Care

LawnSite Senior Member
$140... that’s quite a bit. At that price I’d rather spend a other $60 and get the AirPods. Has anyone used AirPods while they’ve been mowing, If so how long do they last you?

Cam15

LawnSite Fanatic
Go with work tunes. I’ve got the over ear type, @Crazy 4 grass has the ear bud type.