• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

My 16ft Rolling Billboard and Equipment Pics

02DURAMAX

LawnSite Gold Member
Congrats looks very nice!!!!!!......but how do you get your mowers on you trailer though??

02DURAMAX

LawnSite Gold Member
ooh and were in cook county are you in??.....I'm in illinois too...

TheLawnBarber

LawnSite Senior Member
Looks really good. I like the Exmarks!

RedMax Man

LawnSite Platinum Member
Those are some really nice pics. Can't miss that trailer, its very bold. Why nothing on the back? are you planning on changing those doors?

FearThisDeere

LawnSite Bronze Member
Those are probably the nicest pictures I have ever seen of equipment on this site.
I agree. Your truck is nice. I have the exact same one minus the FX4 package.

OP
C

Classified

LawnSite Senior Member
Those are probably the nicest pictures I have ever seen of equipment on this site. Nice lettering, should score you some grass
Haha, thanks man, that comment almost made my day! Thanks again

Congrats looks very nice!!!!!!......but how do you get your mowers on you trailer though??
Well the barn doors swing open and I have a old pickup ramp that I have bolted to the floor that swings out. Its not the most time effcient setup but works for now.

ooh and were in cook county are you in??.....I'm in illinois too...
I live in schaumburg but service palatine, schaumburg, arlington heights, rolling meadows, crystal lake, algonquin, lake in the hills, dundee, elgin, and bartlett. Im spread out all over but service over 20 accounts in 2 days so its not too bad.

Those are some really nice pics. Can't miss that trailer, its very bold. Why nothing on the back? are you planning on changing those doors?
Thanks again! The trailer isnt actually done yet. The sign shop is new and they had some unexpected equipment issues. It should be completely finished by the end of next week.

02DURAMAX

LawnSite Gold Member
I live in schaumburg but service palatine, schaumburg, arlington heights, rolling meadows, crystal lake, algonquin, lake in the hills, dundee, elgin, and bartlett. Im spread out all over but service over 20 accounts in 2 days so its not too bad.
Well maybe i'll see you you sometime around....But I'm more in St. Charles, West Chicago, Bartlett, Elgin, South Elgin, Itasca, and South barrington..:usflag: :usflag: