Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, sorry I've become a Knuckle head. In my attempt to be overly helpful I’ve become a total Jerk ….. Sorry, I’m done pointing out better and/or right and wrong methods. It won’t happy again.
Thanks,
Pete

·
Banned
787 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]
Hey, sorry I've become a Knuckle head. In my attempt to be overly helpful I’ve become a total Jerk ….. Sorry, I’m done pointing out better and/or right and wrong methods. It won’t happy again.
Thanks,
Pete
switchless, relax. I do not know what you are talking about, but it couldn't have been that bad.

·
Banned
10,160 Posts
yes it was. and he is right , he IS a knucklhead, but perhaps not a total jerk. and i think he is lying when he says, "it wont happen again."

·
Banned
787 Posts
i stand corrected. you are bad and should be punished accordingly. :blob2:

·
Registered
7,940 Posts
"Hey, you live in Joisey?" "Yeah, you?...." "Yep, what exit?" :D

They are referring to the New Jersey Turnpike. Its a 118 mile tollway with 18 exits. Your exit can summarize your general location in the state.

If it wasn't for the NJ Turnpike, I may not have been born!

:eek:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Just like GLAN said:

You Love the job and you just get carried away. Not sure what your referring to but i got no problems with it. Your a Jersey guy and us Jersey boys gotta stick together.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Originally posted by bobbygedd
"it wont happen again."
Need a technical ruling here, he didn't say that Bobby, he said "It won't happy again."

It should be noted that Glan's comments are solely his own, with a few atta boys tagging along.

Switch-Pete-less, oh be a man, take a dump, stink up the place, and be proud of it. You're much more fun when you're being, well, being ------(you fill in the blanks). Just get up off your hands and knees, and be yourself, don't want you stressing out, decaf for a while though, OK.

May we each be forgiven when we jump, eyes wide open, with both feet, into our own stinky pile.
Please wipe your shoes before coming inside.

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
alright already. in order to find out what's going on am I gonna have to do a...SEARCH?

please tell me I don't have to do a search.

I don't wanna do a search....

wahhhh!!! wahhhhhh!:cry: :cry: :cry:

GEO;)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.