Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Update: just picked it up from the trucking terminal. I've uncrated it and am going to go adjust the deck, fill the tank, and give it a whirl.

Then I've got to fabricate a mount for my Velke! I'll post feedback later. Pictures may not come, though, because my last trip to the beach filled the camera with sand...

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Sooooo....... your telling us the pictures may be a little grainy? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Update: just picked it up from the trucking terminal. I've uncrated it and am going to go adjust the deck, fill the tank, and give it a whirl.

Then I've got to fabricate a mount for my Velke! I'll post feedback later. Pictures may not come, though, because my last trip to the beach filled the camera with sand...
You can't wait a few weeks for the BOP sulky ??...It's a great leg workout....I have logged about 700 hours chasing ours..:drinkup:

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can't wait a few weeks for the BOP sulky ??...It's a great leg workout....I have logged about 700 hours chasing ours..:drinkup:
I have a nearly new Velke X2. I can't justify another $400 sulky. Plus, bullriders would be VERY problematic for my lawns.

As for the leg workout, I wouldn't last. My cross country running days are more than a decade behind me, and I'd never make it as a solo operator through all 56 lawns in my current condition (I'm not fat, I'm just not in terrific shape - endurance wise. 50 minutes of basketball does not equate with 20 miles of HIGH SPEED walking per day.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.