• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

My equipment

KS_Grasscutter

LawnSite Gold Member
Here is a picture of my Dixon. I will get pictures tomorrow of my JX75, Ranger pickup, and other stuff.

OP
K

KS_Grasscutter

LawnSite Gold Member
Here are some pictures of some of my dad's farm equipment. The tractors are a JD 4440 and 4630, the combine is a 6620.

Jason Rose

LawnSite Fanatic
Hey! Finally someone from Hutch on here! you are 15 however, lol. Where abouts are you located in town? Obviously on a farm... Which dealer did you find your dixon at?

I know there has to be more guys from here lurking on here they just never sign up or post. Chickens!

OP
K

KS_Grasscutter

LawnSite Gold Member
Jason Rose said:
Hey! Finally someone from Hutch on here! you are 15 however, lol. Where abouts are you located in town? Obviously on a farm... Which dealer did you find your dixon at?

I know there has to be more guys from here lurking on here they just never sign up or post. Chickens!
I actualy live in Hutch and farm by Saxman. I live on Surrey Trail street. I got my Dixon at Elys.

zim bob the landscaper

LawnSite Bronze Member
nice equiptment i like the JDs i think those are. Hey i used pucuation but why do u guys care.

OP
K

KS_Grasscutter

LawnSite Gold Member
zim bob the landscaper said:
nice equiptment i like the JDs i think those are. Hey i used pucuation but why do u guys care.
Thanks. What is "pucuation" ?

OP
K

KS_Grasscutter

LawnSite Gold Member
Whats the deal? I keep adding images linked from my webshots account, and they all disappear? :confused: :confused:

Jason Rose

LawnSite Fanatic
Well your first 4 images showed up... I wish I knew how to do what some do to get more than one pic to show up per post. Using this forum if u try to post more than one per post it shows up as a link...

OP
K

KS_Grasscutter

LawnSite Gold Member
Jason, how many yards do you do? Where are you in Hutchinson?

Thanks

BTW, I just sent you an email. If you could, please reply.