1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

My Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Well here are a few pics of my stuff:
    2000 Scag Tiger 52" 23 kawasaki
    2007 Scag 48" wb 16 kawasaki
    1999 Stihl FS85 weedwacker
    2007 Echo PB 620 blower
    And my brand new Stihl FS90R, this thing is a beast!!!!

mowers 002.jpg

mowers 003.jpg

mowers 004.jpg

mowers 005.jpg

2. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Great looking stuff! Your going to love that STIHL 4-mix, i have the FS 110 and love it, also have the FC 110 edger. Have you had any troubles with the gas cap? I hate the design of the gas cap, if you don't get it on exactly right, gass will spill out. -Mitch-

3. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good. What do you use for back yards with 3 and 4 foot gates?

4. SCAG POWER

SCAG POWER LawnSite Senior Member

Looking good there . nice stuff.....................................................

5. IHusky

IHusky LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice!!! you can't go wrong with Scag.

6. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice setup I like the new trimmer!

7. Sydenstricker Landscaping

I just bought it saturday morning, so no problems yet. I have only used it a few times and it has soooo much more power than my 85.
    No gated back yards on my list. The few fenced in ones I do have, the people were intelligent enough to install a nice 8 foot double gate:cool2: So no 21" for me!!!

Thanks to everyone else so far:waving: I love my Scag equipment!!! Scag and Stihl all the way for me

8. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Well that would be REALLY neat... About 3/4ths of my lawns have either 3 or 4 foot gates (the 4's are nice since the Walker fits in, but the 3's SUCK).

9. Sydenstricker Landscaping

I may just get a used Scag 36 or a el cheapo 21", because for some reason I have the feeling that I am gonna get those few lawns that will require it. Hey KS, have you ever put a 48" Walker through a 36" gate??? Its easy, fold up the deck, and just kinda catty-corner walk it through. When I worked for other lco's, that was our trick around the ole 36 or 21.