1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

My equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Mattsmowing99, May 16, 2009.

1. Mattsmowing99

Mattsmowing99 LawnSite Member
    from NEO

This is all of my equipment. Im started ten years ago with just a push mower. The next year that turned in a riding mower, and another after that. I did not get my first WB until about five years ago I still have it. Now on my tenth year i have two mowing set ups. The first is a 6.5x14 with my Exmark mowers. I have a Metro HP 1548. Its a really great machine. i just need to get a bagger for it. I also have a Lazer HP 2352. The best two attachments for any rider are an EZ-Chute and a Ultra Vac. I love mine. The second trailer has my Great Dane Champ. Its a 10.5/32. Its seen better days but still great for small yards. The trailer is a 5x10. I use Toro 21'' WB, and Craftsman Edgers, along with stihl trimmers and stihl backpack blowers. I also have a craftsman pressure washer(cant beat free), and a Mighty Mac walk behind Blower(also free). To pull everything I have a Chevy Silverado 1500. Its a 2000 LS 4x4, 4.8V8 with about 105000 miles. I service 29 residential accounts and 3 commercial apartment complexes a week. Any comments are well come and thanks for looking:).

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

2. Mattsmowing99

from NEO

Some more. I will get the few pictures of my lawns when i get them off my phone

DSC00117.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

3. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

clean truck you got there! Good choice on mowers too!

4. jdogg399

jdogg399 LawnSite Member

what do u want for the lazer and one edger

5. Mattsmowing99

from NEO

Thanks its hard to keep clean during the season though.
    The equipment isnt for sale...

6. BLC14

BLC14 LawnSite Member

I never knew Exmark made a Metro Hp, nice setup man

7. lsu03

lsu03 LawnSite Senior Member

you only have 32 accounts and you have two trailer setups?

8. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

THey do no longer make the metro hp, but I have one and think it is the best mower around

9. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Very nice setup I have the same toro as in the 2nd pic and I also have a 48 inch metro hp, they both are great mowers

10. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

thought the same thing