1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

My first Z!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by martyman, May 16, 2004.

1. martyman

martyman LawnSite Member

I finally broke down and bought a Gravely 34" Zero Turn:p I was looking to get another Walkbehind that was dual Hydro to do my larger properties but in the end I decided to make the commitment to something a little more comfortable:rolleyes:

Sorry to Fareway that I didn't get a chance to look at his Toro Walkbehind.

dsc00638.jpg

2. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

I have the big brother...THe 44" its nice

trevor

3. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

That thing should zoom right through almost 100% of backyard fences. What's the HP on it?

Congrats!

4. bluebeard

bluebeard LawnSite Member
    from ny

Uhm I think you should have bought a broom instead of a lawn mower. Nobody has lawns there, hell nobody has a driveway. What's the deal with that place? Looks like you open the garage door and your in the street already. WTF?!

5. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

Nice! what's the $$$ on that. I didn't look onto it, but I didn't think they came that small. 36" is the max I can go here in the city, with all the gates.

6. Firstclasslawn

Firstclasslawn LawnSite Senior Member

Yall kill me, that machine is ok but its no comparrison to my Toro 52 Inch ztr master :0)

7. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

52" would be useless here. There's mower for every need... that would be perfect for me.

8. martyman

martyman LawnSite Member

yeah, gates are a big concern for me so that's my main reason for picking a smaller machine...it's 15hp and it was around $6800 including tax here in Canada :eek: Blue beard I live in a small community that doesn't have large lots so I only have pavement to test it out unless I ride down to the local park:D

9. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow, what is the exchange rate, cause i paid $500 less than that for my Dixie.

Why not just get a w.b for a mower that small, they seem to be cheaper to.

10. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

Walking and even standing behind a W.B. sucks compared to sitting for the ride.