My first zt

RollTide

LawnSite Member
Bought my first zt Friday. Gravely ZT48HD. Nearly wrecked it getting it on the trailer so I left it there for now. Can't do anything in the rain anyway.

photo.JPG

southerntide

LawnSite Fanatic
Nice those leave a good cut someone I knew had one last year.

How did you almost wreck it? Have you ever had experience driving one before if not practice in your yard.

southerntide

LawnSite Fanatic
Bought my first zt Friday. Gravely ZT48HD. Nearly wrecked it getting it on the trailer so I left it there for now. Can't do anything in the rain anyway.

BTW sent you a invite to the Alabama group

OP
R

RollTide

LawnSite Member
Southern, I came up on the drop gate at an angle. Got to the top and hit the left lever a little hard and the left wheel slung the gate off. So, the mower has three wheels on the trailer and one hanging off. Used a ratchet strap to bring the front back down and was then able maneuver it back on. Never have driven one before. Gonna cut my dad's yard because it's big and off the road a little ways so no one can point and laugh at me.

southerntide

LawnSite Fanatic
Yeah practice on it be safe man, after you get the feel for it you will settle in.

grassguy03

LawnSite Member
I have the zt60hd. it is now on its third season without any problems. I run Oregon high lifts that are for an exmark and the qoc is great.
Posted via Mobile Device

Top Forums