1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

My flyer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CLC, Jul 10, 2001.

1. CLC

CLC LawnSite Member

NAH OR YEA
    Let me know
    I made it so 2 fit on a sheet
    Thanks

lawnflyer.gif

2. summitgroundskeeping

summitgroundskeeping LawnSite Senior Member

but can't you get a w/b or even a ztr in place of thant 21"?

3. AndrewLawn

AndrewLawn LawnSite Member

looks great to me,maybe add color though,if it doesn't cost TOO much more.Also,not sure about it only being a half-page big...the bigger the better,right?

on a scale of 1-10,I'd give it an 8.5 and two very enthusiastic thumbs up!very good.

4. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree with the previous two posts. Looks pretty good color would be nice and a picture of ao wb to take the "neighborhood kid" feel out of it.

Personally I would make it full page and through in some more detail in there.

5. Mike (MLC)

Mike (MLC) LawnSite Member

Looks good. I would add some color to it, just to make it stand out a little more.;)

6. CLC

CLC LawnSite Member

Thanks for all the help so far

7. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I would make it as one flyer. Under your title(heading),Complete Lawncare and Landscape Maintenance. Change the picture to a commerical machine so customers don't ask to be mowed with a push mower. List all services offered so customers don't have to ask about certin items. Make a note at the bottom some where to say: If you need a service not listed please ask.

Gene

8. roscioli

roscioli LawnSite Senior Member

CLC- I wouldnt do color. Color copies at staples here: 1.09, black and white: .06 $1 per flier, mow three lawns for 100 fliers, no thanks. I do agree, put a walk behind, not a push, and i agree with gene saying you should list ALL services. I have never used a full page flier, always 1/2 page, and always 2-3 per 100 as a response, pretty good from what i gather. Let us know what you do, and how it works out!