Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Everybody stripes around here. But if everybodys yard could look like that then i wouldnt stripe again!

P&P LawnCare*LandScape

·
Registered
326 Posts
They look like the natives around here but probably bloom all summer, correct? The native daylillies around here only bloom for about 6 weeks but are georgeous while in. Anyway, nice job. If your own house doesn't make a statement about your work I don't know what will.:)

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
GLAN - is that lythrum (purple loosestrife) that I see in the first photo? Used to be one of my favorites, until it was banned here. Now I have to settle for liatris. Oh well...

·
Banned
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yes mechanic

Not a problem where I am. White Goose Neck Loosestrife is restricted. Actualy planted that along the hemlocks some years back and still today finding it and removing it, after taking it all out some 6 years ago

·
Former Moderator
6,065 Posts
Glan:
Your lawn and landscape look good. What type of mower do you cut your lawn with? By your pics, seems everyone on your street keeps their grass looking nice. Everything is real green.

ElephantNest:
Nice front lawn, looks good.

·
Banned
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks

Scag 32 and 36" A 48" is run through the larger fronts.

Yeah the lawns are nice near me. I do the whole block. All my stops the lawns look the same. Unless a broken sprinkler head..:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.