• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

my lawn flyer

Zach76

LawnSite Member
You're right. My 3 year old could make a better flyer. j/k LOL. It's not that bad. I'd definitely get your business name on there somewhere though. I figure if 75% of our flyers go into the garbage, at least people will see the name and hopefully remember it. Flyers are all about name recognition for me. That's why I try to get them out 3 or 4 times to the same areas before the season starts.

nclawns

LawnSite Member
Looks o.k., simple and to the point. How do you plan on distributing the flyers. A typical resposne to flyers is 1% on a good day. We sent out approx. 40,000 full color 2 sided glossy finish flyers last year and landed 6 accounts. Obviously we did not even hit 1% but they still paid for themselves. Also, make sure you send the flyers out about 1 week after the grass has started growing, no sooner.

twins_lawn_care

LawnSite Senior Member
Looks clean and to the point. Defininantly need to include your company name/logo, so they remember who sent this to them. If you don't do that, it is a basic advertisement for any old company.
Other thing, if it was me, I would take out the bi-weekly mention, as I don't really like those customers. It may be more common in your area, but I am trying to stick to weekly mowings.
Good luck with it, and get those ready so you can start passing them out!

gator-town

LawnSite Member
IMO ... I would leave off the "service as low as $__ " as they will all think their yard fits the bill ... if you want to show a price use a range ... low as $25-35$ ... again IMO .