1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

My marketing and direct mail campaign

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by DLC0806, Feb 3, 2011.

1. DLC0806

DLC0806 LawnSite Member
    Male, from Pittsburgh, PA

i plan on letting everyone know, this is a test run.

if all goes well i am starting 2012 with this concept only by 10 times!

2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Yeah...thats a good idea. I was going to do something similar, but decided to do something else.

3. rnd

rnd LawnSite Member

come visit our website at rndsigns.com and see a lot of FREE ideas to promote your business

You can download FREE marketing handbook and planner

4. DLC0806

DLC0806 LawnSite Member

Walker..

what other ideas are you doing if i may ask?

5. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

Would be great if you came back and told us how it worked out for you. But I doubt you will have the time if you campaign is even somewhat succesful lol

6. DLC0806

DLC0806 LawnSite Member

i will be back!
    :waving: see ya in 2 to 3 months with results!

7. PostcardMania

PostcardMania LawnSite Member

Hey DLC0806 - I know you started your campaign with Cactus already, but I wanted to provide you with some info on successful direct mail campaigns we've done for over 380 customers in the lawn/landscaping industry: http://bit.ly/gzkBKJ

Walker (and anyone else interested) I'd be happy to provide you with more education/information on creating an effective postcard mailing that will get you results. We recently compiled a report on 7 real-life landscaping case studies, so you can see the details of what these businesses did and their results. Let me know if you're interested in that.

I can also provide you with some free samples. There's no obligation to work with us, we just want to help in any way we can!

Best,

Ferris Stith
    ferris@postcardmania.com
    PostcardMania.com