Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
husker, i've seen a few trucks around with deers. one was in warwick the other day, and then i saw one at the gas station. do you just have mowers on your trailer and no trimmers/blowers? that's what this guy had

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The truck in warwick was a blue chevy 1/2 ton 4x4 that has whippers and blowers on the trailer. That is one of my trucks, then I have a black 3/4 ton 4x4 with no racks on it yet. You probably seen the black one at the gas station cause I have to get the fuel for my guys, unless they where getting a snack.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
I think the crew i saw in warwick had JR's Lawncare T-shirts on, they were green and yellow, same color as john deere. I remember seeing you at the gas station. well, the truck i mean.

·
Registered
13,488 Posts
I talked to Tom of Tom's Lawn Care last night, and I was kind of hoping to see him sign on. He didn't even know about this place.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
McCandlish road is rediculous. So is M-15 in davison. Michigan only has two seasons......winter and construction.

Husker, I think I saw you in Creekside Village on friday. Do you have an american flag on your antenna?

I have seen Tom's Lawncare around, let us know if he signs up for lawnsite.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.