1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

My New 36 inch Husqvarna

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by thesargent, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Congrats guy! Hope all goes well with the w/b.

2. thesargent

thesargent LawnSite Senior Member

hey lawn enforcer, thanks. so far so good, its cut my time in half. best purchase ive ever made.

3. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Are you serious about selling it? Let me see those pics and then I will think about the trailer. What is the headroom inside?

4. thesargent

sorry, i was just joking about selling it right now. maybe next year though. the head room is about 5 feet, kinda low. but i dont spend any time in there anyways. im very pleased with enclosed trailer. its nice having everything locked up and dry. i just posted pictures of the inside in a new thread, check em out.

5. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Ok then. I need a trailer soon. Im having a hard time finding a small used enclosed trailer for sale locally.

6. thesargent

yes, i agree, they are very tough to find used. people snatch them up real quick.

7. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

i know this is an old thread but I'd like to know how it cuts cause I am thinking about getting a pair of the 36"s but I havent seen the cut from that deck I only have the tunnel ram. So hows the cut and stripes? a pic would be great.

8. thesargent

well BMFD92 - the cut is really good and i was impressed how well it stripes. i have a new digital camera ordered as we speak so i can get some pictures real soon of some stripes. so far i am very happy with this machine, and would recommend them, this one is the dual hydro by the way and i paid 3300.00 for it.