• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

My new Add

gilatplc

LawnSite Senior Member
OK being from Sarasota I have to say I like it and you have given me an idea,
But I have to ask,, $25 a cut?????? This to me is suicide I stoped doing that 2 years ago for all I got where low ball calls and property's I couldn't make any up sells off of.
I have also found you WILL go bankrupt in the winter for unless your only cutting irrigated st Augustine,
Asking for $85-$150 monthly for that type of property you will go FARE!!!!! And winter wont hurt half as bad!

But hay this is just my 2 cents!

Really like the idea and if you would please P,M, me a contact for newspaper add.

Gil

OP
Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn

LawnSite Silver Member
OK being from Sarasota I have to say I like it and you have given me an idea,
But I have to ask,, $25 a cut?????? This to me is suicide I stoped doing that 2 years ago for all I got where low ball calls and property's I couldn't make any up sells off of.
I have also found you WILL go bankrupt in the winter for unless your only cutting irrigated st Augustine,
Asking for $85-$150 monthly for that type of property you will go FARE!!!!! And winter wont hurt half as bad!

But hay this is just my 2 cents!

Really like the idea and if you would please P,M, me a contact for newspaper add.

Gil
i bill my clients a flat rate each month all year long. guaranteed income all year long :waving: