1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about enhanced efficiency fertilizers with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

My new dump

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by M RASCOE&SONS, Nov 23, 2011.

1. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!!!!!!! i have a gas 2500 and it pulls fine up hills have to start up a little faster if im going up a hill and it was pretty cheap.

2. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

that is one nice truck mark,i drove a new dodge 2500 4x4 with a hemi about 6 wks ago and man did that truck have power for a gas motor.the only thing that kept me from getting the dodge was i couldnt get what i really wanted and that was a all black 3500 4x4 with a dump.im glad i helped push you over the edge to get the the new iron. :drinkup:

3. M RASCOE&SONS

hands down todays diesels will out pull the gassers all day long.i wanted a new duramax but i didnt want the extra out of pocket thats all.if i need to haul anything over 5 yds of mulch i have a kenworth triaxle roll-off and kenworth tractor with a 100 yd walking floor at my disposal so im pretty set in the heavy dept.

4. M RASCOE&SONS

some more pics

IMG-20111230-00431.jpg

IMG-20111230-00432.jpg

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Looking good all rigged out!
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

You should be locked up for truck abuse...putting a plow on a brand new truck. :hammerhead::laugh:

7. M RASCOE&SONS

just waiting for the lettering to go on and im set.only has 600 miles on it in 5wks:laugh::drinkup:

8. M RASCOE&SONS

darryl i tried to get the snow mojo going today by washing it and waxing it.

9. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Man I've had my new one for 4months and she has 8500miles. Hoping to add a Ram 4500/5500 dump by the end of next year.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

Glad to see that Fisher plow hanging on the truck. Helping keep them folks in Maine busy working.