Lawn Care Forum banner

My new equipment

9K views 40 replies 23 participants last post by  lawnmaniac883 
#1 ·
Heres a pic of my new 48" wright velke with a trac-vac. This is mower is so smooth, I can't wait to mow with it.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

See less See more
#12 ·
i dont like the side bagger would like to get one....maybe in the fall...side bagger fills up to much...only use it when have to...one of those or a tailgate vac system for my cuz dump truck

#19 ·
If I was to buy another mower I would probably spend the couple extra bucks and get the stander. I'm going to put a tru-trac type sulky on this soon so I can back up with out having to get off. But I'm very happy so far. She's a beaut!

Wheel Tire Plant Automotive tire Motor vehicle

#24 ·
The 2 of you have it going on, and very well, congrats on the new toys. I just hope that I can do as well as the two of you. Good luck this spring and thanks for the help. The Trailer is working out well! Thanks agian, Brian

PS The fert applicator that you referred me to, Is the best! I am very happy and he is a great resource like you had said!

Hop eto talk to you guys soon

#25 ·
M RASCOE&SONS said:
nice stuff..how do you like the trac vac system for clean ups?
I couldn't do spring or fall cleanups without the vac. Also I couldn't do spring cleanups with out the JRCO dethacher. It should come standard on every mower. My other two will have one soon. I have to say I love my bobcat ztr and think its outfitted just right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.