• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

MY new LOGO

OP
HarryD

HarryD

LawnSite Bronze Member
nope a designer on the Design outpost. I am also having fast signs do this they have a 36" digital printer so what you see is what you get

Vladslawn

LawnSite Member
Very creative, unique, & Catchy!

These are some of the ingriendents necessary for people to take notice; and it should generate interest.

Increased interest means another door opens up for possible sales.

Good Luck this year.

Vlad

noiseyvoyzey

LawnSite Member
Originally posted by HarryD
nope a designer on the Design outpost. I am also having fast signs do this they have a 36" digital printer so what you see is what you get
how much was the prize? are they charging extra for the signs?

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
Nice logo....expensive to work with, though. There is ALOT of color in there! I like the shadowing, especially. I think I would make the turf management a little bigger, too. Great design, though!

Davis Lawn Mowing LLC.

LawnSite Member
I agree with runner, lots of color can be expensive. Heck, I am getting my business cards done up on Monday, 1,000 cards for $67, I have 3 colors in my logo, green and black(white is free), if it was just black it would have been $45, $55 for 2 colors, and $67 for 2 colors and my logo. Hard to pass up on 1,000 cards though for under $70. :waving:

davis lawn mowing, llc ---- logo.jpg

Davis Lawn Mowing LLC.

LawnSite Member
Geez, I almost forgot, I like the logo though. Like runner said also, I would make turf management bigger down in the corner like you have it.