• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

My new redmax 8000 just came

iluvscag

LawnSite Senior Member
Location
Pizza Hut
There just that good. :cool:
 

rodfather

LawnSite Fanatic
Location
Clinton, NJ
They're pretty amazing...sound like a kid's minbike too whey they're idling LOL.

Another thing that I did to the 3 we bought last Autumn was to add a curved end to them (from a Stihl BR 400 blower). Works great when you are blowing out beds causing it reduces the amount of mulch/bark, etc. getting thrown out into the lawn area along with the leaves. Secondly, works great at blowing out leaves from pacysandra beds as well.
 

dcplace2004

LawnSite Senior Member
Location
spokane, wa
for 600 dollars they should have designed a machine with 1000 cfm at the pipe and protection of the fuel lines...let me know when they change the design and then I will buy one...cfm is not everything if it is only a few cfms...
 

rodfather

LawnSite Fanatic
Location
Clinton, NJ
Where do you get 600 bucks? Most I have heard is people paying $525 for them (me) or others at $475.
 

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Location
ct
rodfather said:
Where do you get 600 bucks? Most I have heard is people paying $525 for them (me) or others at $475.

Hi Mr rodfather :waving: :waving:
 
OP
S

Sir mowsalot

LawnSite Senior Member
Location
Central Pa.
rodfather said:
They're pretty amazing...sound like a kid's minbike too whey they're idling LOL.

Another thing that I did to the 3 we bought last Autumn was to add a curved end to them (from a Stihl BR 400 blower). Works great when you are blowing out beds causing it reduces the amount of mulch/bark, etc. getting thrown out into the lawn area along with the leaves. Secondly, works great at blowing out leaves from pacysandra beds as well.
Hey thanks for the idea, im gonna try that one out.
 

rodfather

LawnSite Fanatic
Location
Clinton, NJ
JG, maybe ya ought to get rid of that push broom and purchase an 8000...I'll even contribute LOL :D
 
OP
S

Sir mowsalot

LawnSite Senior Member
Location
Central Pa.
I bought mine at waco landscape supply for i think $489 that includes the shipping right to my door.
 

rodfather

LawnSite Fanatic
Location
Clinton, NJ
Sir mowsalot said:
Hey thanks for the idea, im gonna try that one out.
I swear by them...think they cost like 11 or 12 bucks a piece.
 
Top