1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

My new Toro's are coming in today

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HazellLawnCare, Sep 9, 2004.

1. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I have ordered a new fleet of mowers for next season and the dealer is getting them all in today! He says pricing is going up between 7 and 11 percent on all Toro commercial equipment so he went ahead and got everything here at the current prices. I will be getting 2 liquid cooled z's with 60" decks and three bag baggers, 2 44" hydro walkbehinds, and 3 21" Prolines. I am going to go ahead and get one of the z's tomorrow and probably a another 21" and he is going to leave the rest of them crated up so no one is sitting on them leaving the keys running and the hour meters ticking. I will post some pics of the new toys over the weekend.

2. chevyman1

chevyman1 LawnSite Senior Member

congrats to you...hope those Toro's work out ok

3. NoWalk4Me

NoWalk4Me LawnSite Member

Sweet man! Nothing like new toys. That's a lot of money put out there at once but I'd imagine your dealer hooked you up w/ the fall 0% rates. Good investment in your future. Enjoy your "early Christmas"!!!