Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
Is that the 4 gallon sprayer??? That's one heck of a deal.....might have to check into that one!!

MATT

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
I just bought a 230 also, $299.00 and NO sprayer. :angry:

P.S. I'll never buy another one, not enough power. I like that it's lighter than my 270, but I think the 260 is what I should have gotten. Maybe my 270 has just spoiled me, but you just get used to the power I guess. And it's an inch or so shorter, makes me do more bending over. Grrrr, great back-up trimmer though, and I just bought a 270 on Ebay and a 260 Stick edger also. WOOOT!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Elephant, I bought one of those edgers of of ebay too...i got mine for 150 something. I hope it is a good one. Yeah I dont know what the deal is about the sprayer..all i know is that he offered me the 2 gallon one and then the 4 gallon one and I had to be stupid not to take the 4 gal.

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
I've got that same sprayer, only I payed $79 for mine. You got a great deal. I'm jealous.

·
Registered
952 Posts
the first thing you have to do is take that guard off.yeah i know its not safe but they make the string cutter to close

·
Registered
607 Posts
$299. + free 2 gallon sprayer for limited t260. took 3 home.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.