My new Website Check it out and give me feedback!!

Hawkeslandscaping

LawnSite Member

Ben Bowen

LawnSite Bronze Member
It's obvious you put a lot of thought into it, good. I use the Firefox browser and it didn't seem to load properly. You might want to look into that. Any time we update our site I check how it looks in all the major browsers. :)

OP
H

Hawkeslandscaping

LawnSite Member
It's obvious you put a lot of thought into it, good. I use the Firefox browser and it didn't seem to load properly. You might want to look into that. Any time we update our site I check how it looks in all the major browsers. :)
Thanks Ill check that out;)

hammmerhead

LawnSite Senior Member
Looks good to me, but like Starry night mentioned the rays make the text difficult to read and probably really tough for senior citizen to make out. Telly number is loud and clear though. Kudo's to you

OP
H

Hawkeslandscaping

LawnSite Member
Looks good to me, but like Starry night mentioned the rays make the text difficult to read and probably really tough for senior citizen to make out. Telly number is loud and clear though. Kudo's to you
yeah I see your point ill have to see if I can tone the whiteness down. Thanks, trying to build the business this will really help!! hopefully

Richard Martin

LawnSite Fanatic
The pages are too wide. I have a 1600 by 900 resolution. I was looking at a page and I thought something was trying to slide in from the right side. Then I noticed that there was a share bar almost completely hidden. I had to scroll the screen over to see it.

You want a smaller resolution than that. It's better to have empty space on the sides than to have information hiding.

TriCityLawnCareLLC

LawnSite Bronze Member
I like it overall. Good choice of photos used to represent individual services. I also think its a good idea, on your home page that you give people the option to "read more" rather than have an entire page full of boring words that no one wants to read. When I'm looking for a product or service I like to familiarize myself with the site first, then go back and read stuff. Once again I like that your pages aren't overloaded with text.

OP
H

Hawkeslandscaping

LawnSite Member