Lawn Care Forum banner

My New Website

6K views 33 replies 23 participants last post by  Darryl G 
#1 ·
I finially finished my new web site Sunday night. I'm hoping this will bring in some more work. Maybe some of you guys would be kind enough to check it out and tell me what you think, and feel free to be honest. Keep in mind that this is a work in progress (needs photos and there's probably a couple typos). I'm not about to put it on my business cards yet...you'll see why!:D

#27 ·
Darryl,
That was so funny, can you help me on my website? I must say that I believe Jim Lewis's comments were even funnier. No offense intended Jim.
Thanks,
Darb

#28 ·
Darb - I know what you meanl. I'm sure JIm was genuinely trying to help out with his comments, not realizing the site is a spoof. Actually, it's a re-write of the site I'm really working on for my business, so his comments about the URL being too long and the pop-ups being annoying are perfectly valid.

Darryl

#32 ·
Originally posted by darryl gesner
Darb - I know what you meanl. I'm sure JIm was genuinely trying to help out with his comments, not realizing the site is a spoof. Actually, it's a re-write of the site I'm really working on for my business, so his comments about the URL being too long and the pop-ups being annoying are perfectly valid.

Darryl
Yeah, from all I've the post I've read of Jim's, he seems like a good guy.
Darb

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.