Lawn Care Forum banner

my picture thread

82K views 482 replies 65 participants last post by  Pro-Lawn&Grounds 
#1 ·
I guess I'll follow Micah and start an exclusive thread to post my pictures in of work and equipment. Last friday I signed the papers on the truck, and had bought the trailer a couple of weeks back. This week is the first time everything came together. Yes I know I need a bigger drop hitch, theres one on the truck now but it wasnt on there when I took the pics.
Enjoy!

Equipment:
2001 Dodge 2500 5.9V8 4x4 71,000miles
Bobcat 48" belt, Bobcat 36" belt, Lesco 48" hydro (blown engine), toro 21", way old 21" 2 cycle lawnboy.
Br600, Br420 Magnum
Stihl trimmers (2), Stihl Kombi w/ edger attachment
6x12 single axle trailer

Wheel Tire Plant Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Plant

See less See more
#6 ·
You do good work, I don't have the patience to do great mulch jobs like that, especially when it's at my house and not getting paid for it.
Also, I'd get a hitch receiver for your truck that has a bigger drop. It looks like your trailer needs to be more level.

#10 ·
Looks good!..I like that model dodge alot!

#11 ·
Yeah first truck, and I LOVE it so far lol. Just a spade to edge the beds, and keep it maintained with the trimmer. I added that one sideways edge picture just in reference to that thread about kreft and the edging lol. The second set of pics are at a customer's house.
Nice work man! I broke the bank to get the diesel first (I'm 17 too) but it paid off since I had a 6-figure year in my first year! I was planning on 20-30k at MOST, but it sure was crazy. The only thing I don't like is the reg cab, I always find I'm using the back with the seat folded up to stick tools, boxes, samples, etc.

#14 ·
Because the motor onn the bobcat 48" is a 13hp and it's way older.... Looking for a 17hp recoil for the lesco to replace the 17hp elec. start. that was on it.

Txns and Dura,
Truck is going to go back to the dealer tomorrow morning because they're gonna replace the one mirror that fell off when they were cleaning it before I bought it. I'm gonna have them take off the running boards also. Maybe I'll try and sell them on ebay and put that towards some black step bars. But the point is they're coming off, I'm not too fond of them.

#16 ·
Because the motor onn the bobcat 48" is a 13hp and it's way older.... Looking for a 17hp recoil for the lesco to replace the 17hp elec. start. that was on it.

Txns and Dura,
Truck is going to go back to the dealer tomorrow morning because they're gonna replace the one mirror that fell off when they were cleaning it before I bought it. I'm gonna have them take off the running boards also. Maybe I'll try and sell them on ebay and put that towards some black step bars. But the point is they're coming off, I'm not too fond of them.
Good plan with taking off those running boards. That was the first thing to go when I bought my truck. Everything looks good

#19 ·
I broke the bank to get the diesel first (I'm 17 too) but it paid off since I had a 6-figure year in my first year! I was planning on 20-30k at MOST, but it sure was crazy.
Not to get too off topic or hijack your thread, but I have to request some more info on this statement. Are you in highschool, Platinum? What kind of equipment do you have? Are you paying taxes? I'm honestly curious.

#20 ·
Part time. I'm 17y.o. so this is more of a hobby than a business right now with about 10 accts. Before the comments start coming, as soon as I turn 18 It's legit all the way I just want the business to be able to be in my name when I do it. And I LOVE the Br600. My stihl's have never disappionted me and my dealer is awesome (ralph helm inc., they were in turf mag. sometime last year).

#21 ·
Part time. I'm 17y.o. so this is more of a hobby than a business right now with about 10 accts. Before the comments start coming, as soon as I turn 18 It's legit all the way I just want the business to be able to be in my name when I do it. And I LOVE the Br600. My stihl's have never disappionted me and my dealer is awesome (ralph helm inc., they were in turf mag. sometime last year).
Thats how I plan to do it as well. Just have to be kinda careful until you do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.