1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

My Rig

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by LawnInOrder, Jul 15, 2006.

1. LawnInOrder

LawnInOrder LawnSite Senior Member

ok well i fianlly took sum pictures of my "rig" i am talking about. remember i am still 16 and can't legally drive. Here is most of the equpiment i got.

8000 echo's.JPG

LB.JPG

redmax's1DSC01543.JPG

redmax's1.JPG

LB=Power trimm.JPG

2. LawnInOrder

here is the "rig" which is a yamaha G2 golf cart frame that i weled the frame up and put a 18 hp kawi v-twin liquid cooled engine with a fuel pump.

trail rig.JPG

dash.JPG

DSC01563.JPG

DSC01559.JPG

engine.JPG

3. LawnInOrder

the golf cart and trail empty. The trailer is a utility cart fram and then i welded a 4X6 foot frame 3 years ago. and a holder for a 5 lbs spool of line.

mpty rig.JPG

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

LOL are you serious????? thats the funniest thing i have ever seen, lol d0od mad probs for trying. also do you actually plow with the golfcart thing??? lol

5. NC_Irrigator

NC_Irrigator LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

thats one of the coolest custom builts ive seen in a while, other than some bar stool racing stuff.... wow, your on the right track..

6. LawnInOrder

thanks. yea i do plow with that. I used to pull my stuff around and plow with with a 2003 Lt 1000 craftsman that i bought new. I built this rig because the lawn tractor was just tooooo damn slow. This goes 24mph gunning it. I usually do about 17-20 with a lighter load. I used to plow with the lawn tractor until i built this. I now have a friend that plows with me in the winter. one guy on the lawn tractor and one on the golf cart. I can plow 8" good/ fast anything more than that i go out and plow multiple times. I also have a sander i built for the golf kart. It has an electric motor. Thanks for looking LawnInOrder.

7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Thats awsome looking!

8. Joe65

Joe65 LawnSite Member
    from nj

If I were a customer, I'd hire u just for your ambition, and than I'd refer u to all my friends!

9. DodgeTruckMan731

DodgeTruckMan731 LawnSite Senior Member

Wow i wish i had that when i was walking to my accounts a few years ago, my grandpa started driving me this season, and July 31st i don't have to worry about that anymore cause I'm getting my license!!!

10. Lynch Landscaping

Lynch Landscaping LawnSite Member

That is the coolest thing I have ever seen! I wish I had something.