1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

MY Setup

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Agape, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Agape

Agape LawnSite Bronze Member

here is a picture of my basic maintenance setup

S6300624.jpg

S6300623.jpg

2. MIJ

MIJ LawnSite Member

Like the pick up dump / So were did U get the dump bed from.

3. Agape

bought a service truck for $1250, found a flat bed and hoist at a junkyard for $400, spent $800 in metal and wood, and a month of evenings marrying the dump and building the box, and had it painted for $750- signage was $520

4. twobroslawns

twobroslawns LawnSite Senior Member

I've heard of those Honda WB's, but I've never actually seen one. How is it?

5. grincon

grincon LawnSite Member

Nice stuff. The dump bed has a wood floor?

6. MIJ

MIJ LawnSite Member

bought a service truck for $1250, found a flat bed and hoist at a junkyard for $400, spent $800 in metal and wood, and a month of evenings marrying the dump and building the box, and had it painted for $750- signage was $520

Well putting it all together sounds like a lot of work / But looks great man. Hope U make a ton of money with it.

PS 32:8

7. Agape

the side walls are 3/4 pressure treated plywood, the floor is diamond plate.

2 bros- the honda is ok, but not awsome. I prefer the pistol grip style bars. I bought it for $750 and Immediately spent $175 on carb. and tuneup, so the price is right, but I've currently got it on CL

MIJ- it saves me a lot of back and shoulder ache but its 7X8X3 and I already fill it in two days of maint.

I neeeed a bigger trailer, I built that one from a 2 place watercraft trailer and tapered the box to match for the challenge of doing so, when I could have made it sraight.

8. michiganmower10

michiganmower10 LawnSite Member

good setup man, nice looking honda's, good luck this season!

9. Agape

Thanks mich. got a wild hair today to try waxing the underside of the decks to help with grass sticking and waxed the topsides of the 21's also! (puuuurdy)

:laugh:

10. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member