1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about enhanced efficiency fertilizers with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

My shop and equiptment, work

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by 94gt331, Sep 1, 2013.

1. 94gt331

94gt331 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male

Yeah it's a year behind haha. Lego did you start leaf clean up yet. We did a few this week so far, they came sneakin up on us this week.

2. 94gt331

Male

Thanks man! Yeah lets see some of your new pics, winters coming I'll be bored and need something to do.

3. lego

lego LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah I got hit with a couple so far. I was hoping that this is my last week with any mowing, than it is going to be full leaf cleanup. I have been trying to get ahold of Lauren @ Keith's - I am ready to buy the poly dump insert but he is never in and never calls back - I'd love to have that for this years leaf cleanup. Poly sides & a roll tarp.

Tell me about it though, I was looking around last week and some leaves were down but not much than all of a sudden boom. Wasn't really ready for it but it is what it is.

4. lego

Byron did you see my previous question asking where you got your leaf loader? I want one in the worst way but I can't justify 7K for one. There are tons of things I can get for 7k

5. 94gt331

Male

I got my loader at McCoy's Lawn and garden in Roaring Spring, they are great to deal with and don't screw around. They also offer zero% finance plans out there to help you out if you want to get one in a hurry.

6. lego

I have actually never been up there - I should check it out. I have heard good things & I hear there support is awesome.

7. 94gt331

Male

Rain day here so I'm just playing on the computer, here some more pics.
    Caught one of my guys off guard with a large shrub he just pulled out.

IMG_0793.jpg

8. 94gt331

Male

Here's a small perenial install we just finished up, we removed a bunch of old shrubs and put some small perenials in around there pool area.

IMG_0798.jpg

9. 94gt331

Male

Did a small paver walk early in the spring, I'm a rookie at hardscapes so it's nothing to crazy.

IMG_0808.jpg

10. 94gt331

Male

Me just diggin in some crapy fill dirt.

IMG_0884.jpg