• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

My small project today...

Manscape

LawnSite Member
I just bought my new machine and sulky...Love the 2 wheeled sulky, but wanted to rig something up where I could get more room on my trailer, w/o taking the sulky on and off every time I loaded it on and off. Very simple solution.

Attachments

KPW LawnCare

LawnSite Senior Member
Nice job on it, the only thing I dont like is you could slam into that and it would probally hurt.

OP
M

Manscape

LawnSite Member
I agree that it def would hurt lol....Shipping weight was like 52 lbs...Real solid. I like how it pivots, the machine does all the work, you don't have to lean or help turn like with the one wheelers.

lawnpro2210

LawnSite Member
I agree about it hurting. If i were you i could get rid of the bolt at the top and just put the clip threw both the hole that the bolt was in and the hole thats in the sulky.

Kennedy Landscaping

LawnSite Fanatic
I did that on my Gravely last season and the eye bolt ended up bending the with sulky bouncing up and down between jobs. I need to rework it for this season because it was really nice while it worked.

grassman177

LawnSite Fanatic
the two wheelers are the way to go, but now you need to get a better mower to put it on

scagrider22

LawnSite Bronze Member
That sulky does not work very well I had it on my Turf Tracer for about ten minutes before I sent it back. The tow bar has to much play in it side to side and it pulls the mower it is very hard to keep a strait line and it will probally be much worse on a small belt drive. The bull rider swivel wheel works much better.

ZKSLAWN

LawnSite Senior Member
i llike the two wheeled ones.. this way you dont see any more lines on the grass