1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Nice saw but it looked like you didnt know what you were saying

·
Registered
15,214 Posts
Screams well at high r's...It sounds like your low end is a little on the lean side, though. At 2:23, you REALLY hear it.

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
thanks. You have nice machines as well.
I have an older MS290, but its my dads. Its a great saw, I would like to get my own soon

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
you mean 029? they are great saws. Tough as he'll. I would never buy another saw but stihl and an old jonsered.
no its an MS290 not extremly old but it is used, still runs good though

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Just a tip here. You might want to put the chainbrake ON if you're going to drop-start your saw like that. You're really supposed to have it on no matter how you start the saw, but it's VERY important if you dropstart your saw which is technically another no-no. And another thing I noticed was you didn't wrap your thumb all the way around the grip.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I would have been more interested in your video if you would have chased the neighborhood kids around the block.

Next video should be you busting into your sisters room at 2am scaring the crap out of her.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.