• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

My Stuff...

rfed32

LawnSite Senior Member
here are a few pics of my things...

im gonna sell the trailer get a 14footer and yes the s10 will pull it b.c my cuz has one and i pulled a small kubota on it with my s10..but soon to get a new truck as well..snow plowing doing well...but this is what i have to work with right now...im working on picking up the smaller equipt. little by little as things start to go wrong with what i have to work with there

1361.jpg

1383.jpg

qualitylawnmanagement

LawnSite Bronze Member
Nice man. Keep us updated how you set-up works out for ya.

OP
R

rfed32

LawnSite Senior Member
hey SFL funny you say that b.c last night i got into a lil fender bender and totaled the s10 a lady in a yukon cut out in front of me...me and my gf are ok all the lady needs is a bumper and a right tail light...some B>S but here is a pic the only one i got its kinda clean it was taken from my phone...

s10.jpg

OP
R

rfed32

LawnSite Senior Member
thats what i was thinkin i jst have to wait for the insurance stuff to go thru which should be a week...my other thought was the 1500 z71's i dunno i would rather get the 2500 HD but i dunno if i can afford payments

South Florida Lawns

LawnSite Platinum Member
ALarsh said:
Thats great. Now go buy a 250/2500 to really pull a 14 footer.

HAHAHAHA right, he don't need a 3/4 ton.

A 14ft trailer? Thats small and the Chevy will have no problem pulling it at all. Especially if he has the 4.3L