1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

My Stuff...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rfed32, Dec 29, 2005.

1. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

here are a few pics of my things...

im gonna sell the trailer get a 14footer and yes the s10 will pull it b.c my cuz has one and i pulled a small kubota on it with my s10..but soon to get a new truck as well..snow plowing doing well...but this is what i have to work with right now...im working on picking up the smaller equipt. little by little as things start to go wrong with what i have to work with there

1361.jpg

1383.jpg

2. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Nice gravely.

Take some pics of your s10.

3. qualitylawnmanagement

qualitylawnmanagement LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice man. Keep us updated how you set-up works out for ya.

4. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Oh yes, because cuz tows a kubota tractor with his s10 means you can pull a 14 footer with yours. :dizzy:

5. rfed32

from Hatboro

hey SFL funny you say that b.c last night i got into a lil fender bender and totaled the s10 a lady in a yukon cut out in front of me...me and my gf are ok all the lady needs is a bumper and a right tail light...some B>S but here is a pic the only one i got its kinda clean it was taken from my phone...

s10.jpg

6. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Thats great. Now go buy a 250/2500 to really pull a 14 footer.

7. rfed32

from Hatboro

thats what i was thinkin i jst have to wait for the insurance stuff to go thru which should be a week...my other thought was the 1500 z71's i dunno i would rather get the 2500 HD but i dunno if i can afford payments

8. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

HAHAHAHA right, he don't need a 3/4 ton.

A 14ft trailer? Thats small and the Chevy will have no problem pulling it at all. Especially if he has the 4.3L