1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

my stuff

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by BltFordTuf, Jun 10, 2007.

1. that actually sounds in my price range...do u no about the condition they are in?

2. New Heights

New Heights LawnSite Member

unsure on the condition but they look good to me. I dont know the number but the company name is Dujets Tree Services, they are located in west paterson nj give them a call.

3. New Heights

New Heights LawnSite Member

Any luck with the mowers?

4. New Heights,

ive been sick and tryin to take finals the last couple days...so i havent called yet. I left an email the other day, but i don't have a voice. I probably will this weekend though.

thanks again
    doug

5. TheKingNJ

TheKingNJ LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 48 in ferris hydro with bagger and proside. PM me if your interested i'm about 40 min from you.

6. king,
    i cant pm yet. havent put enough posts in. If you could send some pics, condition, and a price to DCM2308@optonline.net id like to see them. I have a limited budget though, so theres a good chance i couldnt buy it.

Doug

7. josh1981

josh1981 LawnSite Senior Member

why not buy some nice stihl equipment- handheld blower with vaccum attatchment, small chainsaw, fs45 trimmer, stihl edger, honda mower? You would look professional then!

I have a stihl ms 180, 290 chainsaws, br 600 blower, km55r with edger, pole pruner, brushcutter attatchments, stihl handheld blower with vaccum attatchment, toro mower, stihl axe, hand saw, loppers, and pruner. I could easily start my own business.

8. josh,

right now, the homelite weedeater works fine. Got it used off a landscaper that works w/ my dads company...it has the bent shaft and he didnt like it...so he was gonna toss it when i talked to him...very low use...

when i mow, i just use the handheld blower, but when im movin leaves and stuff i borrow my grandpas stihl bp blower. i like it a lot more..

doug

9. josh1981

josh1981 LawnSite Senior Member

sounds good man. good luck!