1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about enhanced efficiency fertilizers with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

My Truck - Bed Slide

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by JimLewis, Jan 29, 2011.

1. FIMCO-MEISTER

FIMCO-MEISTER Banned

That setup worked well and was less costly than a utility body. Also one can save some money and shop for f-150s instead of f-250s.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. FIMCO-MEISTER

FIMCO-MEISTER Banned

Also the sides opened into shelves with bins. No need to access the bed with the bedslide.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

no DOT.........

4. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

I love my f-150, the second one I've had; 200k and running great. No good for a service body, though, since Royal does not make them for the shorter bed. They should, or someone should for service-oriented guys. Nothing like the f-250 and a Royal for installs. :clapping: I did tow our 125 compressor with the f-150, but it mostly scored jobs, made me look good and picked-up cone markers. :rolleyes:

5. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

f-150, 1idejim hat, pulling on a Havana with a little reggae on the radio, can't be much cooler than that boss

6. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

I agree. My goal is to buy a one of those this spring. I'm getting tired of the Tonneau cover, even though I never open it anymore. The snaps are too much of a PITA. They make nicer Tonneau covers that slide and fold back, etc. But those all sit a good 2" lower than the one I have. So that's why I've always kept the snap kind. But those hard shells are high and look sharp too. So that's what I'm going to buy this year.

7. FIMCO-MEISTER

FIMCO-MEISTER Banned

Had a hard cover on my black ford lightning. Coolest vehicle i ever owned.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. JimLewis

Things going well this year..... had to upgrade the rig.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. JimLewis

Hard shell on order..... should be installed next week.

10. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Showoff.

The only question I have, is how many cup holders it has. That makes or breaks a vehicle :laugh: