1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

My Website has paid for itself 10x over

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by studentlawn, Apr 20, 2004.

1. studentlawn

studentlawn LawnSite Member

My website has been up for 2 months now. It has given me an edge over the scrubbier lawn services without websites. Yesterday we closed a deal for a hearing impaired lady who likes using e mail and websites to do business becuase she doesnt hear well. 7k lawn and signed over $2,000 in services for the year. Ive also found in edge with property managers aswell. My business has gone three fold in the last month due to good work, and a great selling tool.

Sam

2. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

Sam,your comment about scrubbier lawn services without websites comment is a joke. I don't have a website and i'm sure not a scrub. from what i see on here most don't have websites and i'm sure there not scrubs either...

3. studentlawn

studentlawn LawnSite Member

Yea I wrote that for lack of a better word, but what I meant is that I believe that my website has brought my service to a new level of professionalism that has helped me make big gains over other competitors.

Does that rub you better?

4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi studentlawn,

Great job. Glad to hear your site helped you land that account.

5. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

Hardly...