1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

my work thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by T Scapes, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

What did you pay for that tiger cat If you don't mind me asking?

2. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

After taxes it was $9000 with a 61in deck and 27 kawi engine with suspension seat

3. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

That's a nice kubota I like them better then any others.

4. T Scapes

yea im a big fan of the 7040 im thinking of running a land pride rotary cutter on the back and the view for snow plowing is awesome im gonna run a 10ft steel cutting edge pro tech snow pusher on it

kubota cab.jpg

5. T Scapes

been busy with all the tree work from sandy and now doing alot of leaves. Only worked a half day saturday and went and " looked" trucks with my friend. "looked" means going with no intention of buys a truck and 4 hours later my friend almost bought this. I gotta admit after riding in that power wagon i might get one come spring if we have a good winter. and yes we both test drove it

dodge.jpg

6. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, those power wagons are sweet trucks.

7. T Scapes

i loved that truck i think it would be perfect for pulling my enclosed next year

8. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

You do some really nice work. Keep it up

9. T Scapes

thanks man i try to do the best i can

the scag pulling branches and some stripes

scag pulling tree.jpg

stripes 19.jpg

10. T Scapes

hope everyone had a good season. Did alot better than i thought. Just wrapped up leaves for the year have a couple more jobs to do next week. Been looking into equipment for next year. Putting out 4000 door hangers and a couple other things. Gonna be purchasing alot of new equipment over the next couple of months including a dump trucks deere 4720 with a bush hog. hoping to maybe add a CTL come summer after mulch season. Going to look at a 2006 F450 tomorrow. Ill keep you guys updated as i buy more equipment

deere 4720.jpg

deere 323d.jpg