1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum .

    Dismiss Notice

Name that Part

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bajabodin, Jul 16, 2008.

  1. bajabodin

    bajabodin LawnSite Member
    Messages: 25

    Can someone tell what the name of this part is? It came off of my Ransomes 42. Need to get another one and calling on the phone to places around town looking for a "doo-hickie":confused just doesn't cut it. Thanks...:confused:


  2. Albemarle Lawn

    Albemarle Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,544

    What part is is from, the controls?
  3. bajabodin

    bajabodin LawnSite Member
    Messages: 25

    There are numerous pieces like this one on the machine. It is connecting a rod to a leaver.
  4. traman

    traman LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 712

    its called a swivel nut.
  5. DuallyVette

    DuallyVette LawnSite Gold Member
    Messages: 3,952

    You'll probably need the rods too. The threads will be worn.
  6. bajabodin

    bajabodin LawnSite Member
    Messages: 25

    Thanks, found it @ "mowmore.com"

    Control Rod Linkage Swivels MP8099
    Product ID: MP8099

    Replaces Bobcat 33004A, Bunton PLO355, Exmark 303099, and Jacobsen 552203.

    Thanks again.


Share This Page