1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

NATIONAL AUDIT DEFENSE FUND

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HOMER, Mar 1, 2000.

1. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

I was listening to John Boy & Billy on the radio the other day and heard an ad for this group, said they saved Willie Nelsons farm.. I called because they said if you called and mentioned you heard it on the radio you would get a free tax booklet to read and possibly save a few bucks on tax liability. When I called they wanted $1399.00 for me to join their org. and claimed they could save me $3,000.00 right off the top on tax bills.. Wanted my last 3 yrs. tax refunds within 4 days, really pushy too!!! I don't know if they are legit or what, has anybody ever heard of these guys? They claim to have ex-IRS agents and CPA's on &quot;their side&quot; and carry a staff of about 1000 people to help the little guy defend themselves against the IRS machine. Just curious, will not be getting the book, am going to e-mail John Boy & Billy and let them know no book is on the way. Sounded pretty shady!!<p>Homer

2. cjcland

cjcland LawnSite Senior Member

i heard of them on another radio program here in florida, i dont know how legit they are but they claim tohave helped alot of people, try the better business bureau<p>----------<br>CJC Landscape Management<br>Winter Haven, Florida