National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville

SouthSide Cutter

LawnSite Bronze Member
is this Wednesday through Saturday. If you thought the Expo was big you haven't seen anything.

http://www.farmmachineryshow.org/
I used to go to it all the time with the guys I grew up with and farmed for. Dont know if they are going this year or not. They sold two of their tractors. They have a dyno at their farm and you ought to see one of those motors on the dyno. One of the top chassis guys ol Tim Engler is a friend of mine one of the best you will find. Boyd might be going will call him and find out.

I used to go to it all the time with the guys I grew up with and farmed for. Dont know if they are going this year or not. They sold two of their tractors. They have a dyno at their farm and you ought to see one of those motors on the dyno. One of the top chassis guys ol Tim Engler is a friend of mine one of the best you will find. Boyd might be going will call him and find out.

usually I just go one nite to the pulls anymore, would sure be nice if they got the bridge open this week.

SouthSide Cutter

LawnSite Bronze Member
usually I just go one nite to the pulls anymore, would sure be nice if they got the bridge open this week.
Yea I bet that is a pain in the butt for anyone working on either side and living on the other. My brother lives in Shively and it depends when we go on when we leave. Aint been thru at rush hour and dont want to.

Lawn Pros

LawnSite Member
Im going up friday I havn't been there in a few years