National outlet

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by jcltyson, Sep 12, 2008.

  1. jcltyson

    jcltyson LawnSite Member
    Messages: 97

    Is there a national outlet that carries Fluid Film or is this product a special order item on an internet site?
  2. Dano50

    Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,781

    Fluid Film is available nationally through John Deere Farm Equipment Dealers under Part #TY22032. If your local John Deere dealer isn't carrying it right now, they could order it easily enough.
  3. botayota

    botayota LawnSite Member
    Messages: 14

    Just found a good deal on FF 12 cans for $68 plus $10 shipping, this is the
    best price I've found so far. Go to EBay and do a search Fluid Film.
    I'm not associated with this seller, just passing along what I believe to be a good deal on Fluid Film

  4. JoyofFluidFilm

    JoyofFluidFilm LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 438

    If you want to find a dealer or a retail outlet near you, go to, and check out “how do I get it?”

    This will come up:

    Dealer Locator
    John Deere Locator
    International Dealers
    Online Aerosol Sales

    It’s so simple and easy to do.

    If you have any questions, pm me or dano50 *trucewhiteflag*

Share This Page