• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Nationwide wholesale meal vendor directory - see post #1

Marcos

LawnSite Gold Member
I stumbled upon this quite by accident this morning:

http://www.industrynet.com/results.asp?headers=FE0040

It no doubt contains X amount of vendors that handle wholesale pet foods exclusively.
And I know the layout on it is stupid; it's not organized by state or zip code, rather by company name after p. 1 1/2.

But nonetheless, if you don't know where to get meal materials in your local area, there's 43 pages of potential vendors there to click through & call.

Have fun! :)

ICT Bill

LawnSite Platinum Member
I stumbled upon this quite by accident this morning:

http://www.industrynet.com/results.asp?headers=FE0040

It no doubt contains X amount of vendors that handle wholesale pet foods exclusively.
And I know the layout on it is stupid; it's not organized by state or zip code, rather by company name after p. 1 1/2.

But nonetheless, if you don't know where to get meal materials in your local area, there's 43 pages of potential vendors there to click through & call.

Have fun! :)
cool resource, it looks like you can click one button and it sends out a request for quote to everyone on there that has an email address

I can't figure out how it is organized though, it makes no sense to me, first in or last in or something

OP
M

Marcos

LawnSite Gold Member
cool resource, it looks like you can click one button and it sends out a request for quote to everyone on there that has an email address

I can't figure out how it is organized though, it makes no sense to me, first in or last in or something
It ISN'T organized.
Only the vendors on page 1 and the first 1/2 of page 2 show e-mails & phone #'s
Someone who lives near a given vendor should be able to easily find that number &/or look up their website.

Canada is very well represented, I forgot to mention. :canadaflag:

OP
M

Marcos

LawnSite Gold Member
WooHoo!

(chant)

We're #3, we're #3!

Lloyd
Ahh...shameless plug alert! :laugh: :waving:

I just sent IndustryNet a suggestion to add a drop down alpha-sort in the form of a zip code search in addition to (or instead of) "City, State/Province".
But from the looks of their site, I doubt it's sophisticated enough at this point in time.
Maybe they'll get religion & change it for the better some time.

Maybe drop them a line, too, since you're a vendor?
Sure can't hurt business if people from adjacent areas can locate you easier, eh? :)