Lawn Care Forum banner

Navigator - Bag help

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Reliable 1 
#1 ·
I use a navigator with a 9.5 bushel hopper. I use an enclosed trailer so I have no option to dump on the trailer so I've just been opening the hopper and hand racking the leaves / grass into the largest lawn bags I can buy. Do any of you guys know of a bag I could use where I could open the hopper and fit the bag around the opening then simply dump the load into the bag? Appreciate your feedback!

#6 ·
I have a Navigator and I use both bags and the inserts. I prefer to use the bags though as it is faster to me. I do have the inserts that I would be willing to sell if you are interested.

#8 ·
Posted via Mobile Device

#9 ·
No...Exmark DOES NOT make the bags....they sell tubs that fit inside the hopper. I think Walker has the bags .
Posted via Mobile Device

#10 ·
Thanks everybody. I'm familiar with the tubs, and might consider buying these from you Reliable 1 (send me a private message for your contact details).

I really was hoping for large plastic bag info that would be large enough to fit hopper opening (like the one walker has but a plastic lawn bag version that could be tied off and left for curb pick up).

Again, appreciate all your input...please continue thread and please extend more helpfull feedback as I'm always wanting to do things better!!

TLC

#11 ·
TLC, Just sent you a pm.

#12 ·
Here's the tubs that Exmark sells for the Navigator. Mine are available if anyone is interested. They've only been used once or twice shortly after I first bought them in March 2011.

Furniture Rectangle Wood Chair Automotive exterior

Creative arts Art Petal Craft Font

Plant Rectangle Automotive exterior Tire Outdoor furniture

Hood Bumper Gas Automotive lighting Automotive exterior

Automotive design Automotive exterior Rectangle Wood Chair

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.