need a good striper

JBird

LawnSite Member
I have a JD737 with a 54 inch deck. I would like a striper but JD doesn't make one for that 54 in. deck Any suggestions? Also, OEM blades vs. Gators or the like? Thanks for your help.

Time is money

DowntoEarthLLC

LawnSite Member
I want a good stripper too... but they always seem to want to much money for them, either that or their married.

chris28

LawnSite Member
I recently got the "Checkmate" from Big League Lawns and it works well. I put it on my scag 52" w/b. Easy to install. @ $200.
Stripes nice, customers liked it. Worth a look. Just make sure you order the proper size--(smaller than your cutting deck so it doesnt hit anything as you make turns). I put a 39" on mine.

By the Yard

LawnSite Member
Checkmate is where it's at. wwww.bigleaguelawns.com I also bought one for my 36 Metro and my Proline. Does a great job! Nothing wrong with the Deer, by the kit and mow away my friend!

poonero

LawnSite Member
jd makes a striper for that the part #TCB10833 they just released the part on 3-13-05

LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnSite Silver Member
I bought a $12 heavy rubber mat from TSC and made a great striper.....$20 total with hardware...

Derek

jt5019

LawnSite Bronze Member
I was just looking into one for my scag zrt.. wow the scag ones are expensive.They do look well built though.

Top Forums