Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although there are plenty of guys in the yellow pages. I thought it would be best to try and contact someone on this site. I'm in Bridgewater and want to redo my lawn in the front yard and beds. While doing this I want to put in an irrigation system.
Let me know if anyone here is interested. We can talk. I'm also looking to get OUT of working customer service so installing these systems might become an interestng venture.

LMK
Thanks
John

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL, I seriously doubt I'd ever really leave the "cushy" P.I.T.A job I have. Thats a whole different conversation.

I'm just looking for someone in my area without having to flip through the yellow pages. Plus is all works out I could let you all know what kind of work they do.

HELP..

·
Registered
59,974 Posts
Nothing wrong with Blandon, really. Not like it's in the shadow of Reading. Just a distance from Bridgewater. My desire to spend three hours and fifty bucks worth of gasoline to talk to someone who's thinking of getting lawn sprinklers installed is pretty much nil.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.